Adidas invites their audience to live a unique brand experience at their “experience store”, the largest interactive store in Latin-America.
- Client: Adidas
- Country: AR
- Wall TV
- Registration Totem
- Interactive App
- Photo Chroma
- Speed App
This store with over 1000 m2 located in front of Abasto Sopping (Buenos Aires) counts with numerous interactive solutions that aim to offer the audience a completely different shopping experience, at the same time that establishes a new technological innovation concept for retail stores.
- A Wall TV with 24 42”sincronized screens playing Adidas´ contents.
- Registration using fingerprints: Different totems invites people to register and get a more customized experience letting them share it via social networks.
- Football Battle Pack: An app that helps customers choose the football shoe that best fits their football aptitudes.
- Photo Chroma: Customers can have a picture with some of their favorite Adidas´ teams, receive it by email and share it via social networks.
- Boost: A track designed for people to run and record timing and performance.
Every content is remotely administrated with DEX Manager, SIA Interactive´s digital signage system.